Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sanrense store+women fashion discount code

   


'YUMINENEKO' AT CHECKOUT FOR DISCOUNT!!!

  *  WOHOOOOOO HOW IS EVERYBODY? I AM CURRENTLY CRYING IN MY LITTLE CORNER BECAUSE SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER**
ahem.
Hello everyone! Today I have two (yes two) super super super cute stores to introduce to you. They are owned by the same person as Cute Harajuku. The stores are Sanrense and Women Fashion!
Sanrense focuses more on the rising trends in areas like Korea and Japan while Women fashion (hence the name) is more of a matured korean/japanese look! I really love all of Cutey's stores! She's super sweet and replies fast to all emails! Please do check out all of these stores for the cutest clothes ever! Let's get started! If you see anything you like, use my code "YUMINENEKO" for a discount! ^^


USE CODE 'YUMINENEKO' FOR A DISCOUNT


Sanrense favorites: 



I am a sucker for all things with cats on them. I'm not very fond of cats myself, I'm more of a dog person, but I love animal clothing! 

                                                                Cute bowknot heels

These shoes are adorable! The heel is pretty low which is good for me since I trip on heels.. ; _ ;
They come in three colorways; pink, beige, and white.



I would go to school just to wear this. *making teachers jealous* 


I have been searching for a small and cute backpack to carry around at cons and i finally found one! i believe this one is pretty small which is perfect for me because i'm a light carrier. I will probably only carry my phone for pictures, safety pins, and some extra makeup for touch ups. (Or if the wind decides today's the day to destroy my face y'know)


Women Fashion favorites:


I think you can take the bow off? Either way, it's super cute! They come in two colorways; wine red and black. I personally prefer black to match my Kotori cosplay outfit for cons! 




Even if summer is almost over i don't care i want it. *insert laughing emoji*


This is the end! I hope you'll order from these adorable stores. The clothes are super sweet and cute! I'll link them below so check them out! 





If you have any questions or affiliations, please email me at Yumineneko@gmail.com! Bye Bye now!







No comments:

Post a Comment